Position: Customer Service Representative
Pay: $12.00-$17.00 Hour DOE
Hiring Thru: July 31, 2009
Company: Wireless Mart.
Location: Washington DC & Maryland Branches
Handle customer questions, complaints, and billing inquiries with the highest degree of courtesy and professionalism to resolve customer issues with one call resolution.
You will be offering alternative solutions where appropriate with the objective of retaining customer's business. You will handle business transactions in connection with activation of new customer accounts on a computer terminal. We are hiring for our two newly formed super centers.
GENERAL ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS WHICH ARE NORMALLY REQUIRED:
1. Answers customer/client requests or inquiries concerning services, products, billing, equipment, claims, and reports problem areas.
2. May be required to work in one or multiple queues/skill sets over various customer contact channels.
3. Responsible for improving customer retention through programs and service provided to the customer.
4. Utilizes mechanized systems to initiate and complete service orders and handle customer requests.
5. Continually maintain working knowledge of all company products, services and promotions.
6. Make recommendations according to customer’s needs on features, accessories, upgrades and rate plans.
No physical requirements.
- HS Diploma/GED or equivalent
- At least 18 years of age
- 6 months experience operating a computer in Windows based environment
Earnings are based on previous experience.
Earnings range from $12.00 - $17.00 per hour
We are accepting application now. Please APPLY ONLINE as we do not accept emailed resumes. We will
contact you for an interview within 48 hours.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, Drug Free Work Place.
Eat Your Food, Don’t Throw It Away!
8 months ago